Monday, August 24, 2009

My First Blog Post!!!

Alright, here goes nothing. T-minus forty-eight hours and counting! I'm almost packed and suffering from just the tiniest tad bit of trepidation. I wanted to get this blog up and running before the chaos ensued, so here it is. I obviously don't have anything impressive to show you as far as pictures are concerned (and I will spare you pictures of my clothing, nearly packed bags, nightmarishly disorganized room, saddened parents, etc.), so I will, as a test run, put up some old pictures of mine that are at least slightly relevant.



This was a picture of me overlooking St. Peter's Square back in 2006.


This is a picture of some of us at the Franciscan University Pre-The Graduation Ceremony in 2008. Three of us, Peter Van Lieshout, Dan Ulishney, and I, are all freshman at the North American College this year.



This is a picture of now Deacon Kurt Lucas and me in April of 2006 in the chapel underneath the Basilica of Saint Francis in Assisi.

Ok, just for the record, I just realized how small the picture resolution is for these pictures- I'll take care of that in future posts... *sigh*

Very well, proper posts will be up soon enough. Pray for me!!! May God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Well, strictly speaking, it was closer to T-minus sixty-six hours or so- I blame it on my distractibility...

    ReplyDelete