Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Buon Natale a tutti! I have much on which to catch up on this here blog- these last two months have been quite busy. We had Thanksgiving and our New Man weekend, which was awesome and exhausting- a wonderful experience I'm glad I will never have to endure again. We sang Christmas carols around Rome and at our university. In house, we celebrated our college's 150th anniversary on December 8th and had our annual Christmas party. We new men got assigned to our apostolic outreaches for next semester. Last but certainly not least, we celebrated Christmas itself, at Midnight Mass with the Pope for many of us. I would put pictures up and tell you all about the going-ons over here now, but I leave shortly for the airport to catch a flight to Vienna with a few of my friends. We will be staying at a monastery on the outskirts of Vienna for a few days, then we will spend a day in Linz and a couple days in Munich. Once I return, I will do my darnedest to get caught up a little on the blog, assuming I accomplish all the other work I have to do to survive over here. I pray you all had a very Merry Christmas and continue to do so as the octave progresses. More later. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment