Thursday, January 6, 2011

'It Has Been a While' and a Disclaimer for What Follows

So I've finally decided to make a few more blog posts. I have held off these last months for a couple reasons. First and foremost, with the exception of one big event which I will cover, there really haven't been too many exciting events to report. Secondly, my camera is still broken, irreparably I think, so I have not been able to provide any nice pictures.

All that being said, I wanted to post a little about the last Consistory at the Vatican for the creation of the new cardinals, as well as put up several posts about my Christmas pilgrimage to the Holy Land. I will have all of that up in short order. Once again, I have to apologize for the lack of pictures, but c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment